2014 - 2018: Earlham College, Richmond, IN
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Computer Science
- Minor: Philosophy
- GPA: 3.78
- College Honors
- 2015, 2017: All-HCAC Sportsmanship Award, Heartland College Athletic Conference, Division III Men’s Tennis
- December 2013: Earlham Dean’s Scholarship
2018 - Present: Software Engineer, Diagnotes, Inc., Indianapolis, IN
May 2017 - August 2017: Software Engineer, Healthx, Indianapolis, IN
- 10 week internship with Indianapolis TechPoint Xtern program, https://techpoint.org/xtern/
- Developed a tool to generate an SDK for all public APIs by
extracting metadata from the Healthx source code.
- This SDK made it easier for customers to integrate with the Healthx
platform by providing client libraries that handle OAuth
authentication, request validation, and documentation with examples
for common operations.
August 2016 - January 2017: Computer Science Department Student Representative, Earlham College
- Participated in weekly faculty meetings to address concerns, ideas,
and questions from fellow students.
May 2016 - August 2016: Full Stack Web Developer, Adopt-A-Pet.com, Richmond, IN
- Three month summer internship with non-profit, http://www.adoptapet.com/
- Participated in company Scrum meetings and worked on various new
features, bug fixes, and automated tests.
- Primary technologies: Perl, PHP, PostgreSQL, Golang, Open API, AWS
2015 - 2018: System Administrator, Earlham College Cluster Computing Group (CGG)
- Managed High Performance Compute Clusters (HPC) that supports
student work and faculty research across various departments
including: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Computer Science.
- Primary Technologies: Linux, CentOS, Xen, Torque PBS, InfiniBand
2015 - 2018: Helping Others Program (HOP), Earlham College
December 2015: Web Design Volunteer Instructor, Tibetan Career Center, McLeod Ganj, India
- Organized and lead a one-week web design course on HTML5 technologies and web hosting.
March 2014 - April 2014: Web Design Intern, Glantz Design, Evanston, IL
- Four week internship
- Worked with graphic design major from Northwestern University
- Created a new website for a local elementary school, http://orringtonpta.org/
- Primary technologies: WordPress